Residential Heating & Cooling Service
24 Hour Emergency Heating & Cooling Service.
For immediate service call 636-349-4990
R.F. Meeh Company provides a complete Residential Heating & Cooling Service. We offer everything from 24 hour emergency service and repairs to complete system overhaul including ductwork, furnace and heating & cooling installation. R.F. Meeh Company has over 100 years of service to the St.Louis and surrounding areas.
- FREE Estimates
- Renovate America Financing Options
- A variety of service contracts to bring you peace of mind - including clean & checks, emergency priority service and much more.
- A dependable contractor who is part of the SMART St. Louis community which includes only the best and most reliable professionals in the HVAC industry. Extensive training ensures that your repairs are done right the first time–saving you time and money. Heating and Cooling in St Louis is our specialty.
- Union HVAC technicians with more than 7000 combined hours of training and continuing education
- 24 hour emergency service
- On-time, polite, clean and courteous technicians
- A variety of Service & Maintenance plans
- Conventional programmable and non-programmable thermostats including Wi-Fi thermostats
- Zoning systems to control and regulate air flow to a particular area of a home
- Inspections, repair or replacement for troublesome areas of a home
- All types of furnaces including natural gas or LP gas
- Supplier of several name brand HVAC (13 SEER and up) units including Comfortmaker, Trane, Carrier, York
- We accept MasterCard, Visa,and American Express
For more information or to schedule a service request, contact Jim Pickens at 314-581-0220 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Wow, You guys are good! I left a request on Sunday 8-26, knowing you were closed and was surprised with a phone call this Monday morning and Ryan showed up shortly. He was courteous and fixed the problem quickly. He advised us that cooling the house would take time and that everything was working properly. He cautioned us keeping the filters clean would increase cooling and reduce operating costs. I will be a repeat customer. You get 10 stars. Thanks, Earl and Lannis Hancock